We celebrated the 25th Anniversary of Scholastic’s The Magic School Bus with a custom bus stop, Miss Frizzle, and a trip down the Hudson.
- Built a custom, branded “bus stop” at Pier 84 in Manhattan
- Traveled The Magic School Bus down the Hudson River on a barge
- Docked it to the delight of the second-grade class from the United Nations International School who were eagerly awaiting its arrival
- Offloaded several special guests, including the brand’s Author, Illustrator, and – of course – Miss Frizzle
- Provided students with a special program, including a science lesson with Dr. Meryl Kafka, former curator for the New York Aquarium