We produced an exclusive party during Coachella Festival for Mountain Dew’s new product line, the Label Series.
- Took over an existing motel, Musicland Hotel, in Palm Springs, dubbing it The Label Motel for the weekend
- Renovated 3 rooms, creating unique engagements in each: one focusing on live art with famous street-artist Bradley Theodore, one featuring a virtual reality skydiving experience, and one consumer lounge area highlighting art by the Dew Skate Team and “can” installations
- Showcased live musical performances by well known rapper G-Eazy, DJ Virgil Abloh, DJ Amen, DJ Osh Kosh, DJ Siobhan, & our house DJ, Tom Macari
- Hosted media & influencers onsite and provided them with upgraded rooms
- Offered custom menu options with craft cocktails & snacks featuring the Label Series product
- Managed all logistics as they relate to venue, production, design, décor, run of show, and staffing